Friday, November 14, 2014

That One Guy

I went to a concert the other night with my dad, Sharron, and her daughter. We went to see the Hard Working Americans because of Todd Snider. It was a good concert but the air in there was incredibly un breathable. The size of the venue was small to begin with and combined with the people smoking weed and dry ice my throat was dry all night. I had a hard time talking the next morning.
Anyways, there's always that one guy at a concert who happens to be a huge asshole. That guy also was kind of a creep. After the opening band my dad and I were standing waiting for the concert. Sharron and her daughter were in front of us. This guy started leaning on me. At first I thought he just bumped into me, but when I moved away he kept leaning on me. My dad says, "hey do you mind?" He turns around walks to stand right in front of me. I didn't know what to do so I just took a step back, and he still is just standing there. My dad starts getting pissed off and starts yelling at the guy. The two of them are arguing when Sharron turns around. She realizes what's going and stands between the guy in me. Her daughter moves behind her. Sharron starts fighting with the guy as well after myy dad pushed him. Sharron pushes the guy a couple times too. Finally, the guy leaves us alone. My dad said to me, "Sharron was like Amico barking at Rocky." Rocky is a big lab that got scared of my little toy poodle Amico. Later in the middle of the show the guy gets kicked out after multiple people complaining about him. When we were leaving the parking garage we saw that guy and his buddy just standing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment