Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The UPS Man Stole It

Monday evening I was watching TV or something like that. When the UPS man delivered a package to our door. I was the only home, and I thought to myself, "I'll bring the package in when I go get the mail." Later, I get the mail and forget to bring the package in. The next morning, I'm running out the door because I was late for school. I notice there isn't a package by the lower door of my house even though the UPS man brought it the day before. I start to panic. If that package is gone then my life is over was what was going through my head all day. That package most likely contained thousands of dollars worth of fishing flies for my dad's company, and I forgot to bring the damn thing inside. I'm going to be filleted come Wednesday evening when my dad comes home. All day I'm preparing myself for my death the next day. I go to the office before rehearsal because Brandon and his girlfriend left a bunch of stuff at my house. I tell Brandon about the missing package. He informs that he had the package rerouted to the office. I felt so much relief after he told me that, but I was slightly pissed off that he did after I had spent the whole day worrying, thinking I'd lost the company thousands of dollars. I was planning my death, but now I'm able to speak of my almost death experience. In reality though I did almost die once. I jumped into our pool when I was two or three without my water wings, and Brandon had to save me from drowning. My parents had no idea what was going, so I was lucky that Brandon was paying attention to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment