Sunday, September 7, 2014

1 Year Anniversary

I would just like to say that today is my one year anniversary since I started this blog. I went back and read my very post today: http://staholbrook.blogspot.com/2013/09/winter-season-of-dead-things.html
My dad does have a dark sense of humor, but I have found that, I, myself have been growing a darker sense of humor just over the last year.
Anyways, back to present day. Last night I went and saw The Avett Brothers. Absolutely fantastic and I think way better than the first time I saw them. Not that the first wasn't amazing but this time had more energy probably due to the fact that it was outside. Tianna was supposed to go with us, but she couldn't so much drama in her life brought an anxiety attack. I don't know why anyone would forego a chance to see The Avett Brothers. I know I wouldn't. We ended uo taking my brother's girlfriend instead. I think she had fun besides the guy that kept inching in front of her because he was so drunk. Some lady behind me kept jumping around, and she ended up running into me. She was kind of annoying. Occasionally, I could feel her hair brush against me which honestly I think is one the grossest things ever. Some girl in my health class on Friday has hair extensions, and she kept getting her hair on my desk where my arm was. God, it was disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment