Saturday, September 27, 2014

Peter Pan's Dog

It's amazing to me how my dog still loves me. I recently decided to attach some leaves to his collar, and he waited patiently as I did so. This was the outcome:


He looks so adorable like he could be Peter Pan's dog. His leaves stayed on over night surprisingly enough.

Today, I went to a bluegrass festival about a half an hour from where I live. It was tons of fun. I went my friend and her mom. I even went to the homecoming game last night. I think it makes my dad happy when I go out and do teenager stuff. I only participate in school activities because it does make him happy. It's not that he doesn't like me being my own person, but I think it's more of I'm actually getting out of the house once in awhile. I think he gets worried about me staying at home with nothing but my own thoughts to listen to. I don't blame him. Leaving me alone with my thoughts for too long is an extremely bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment