Saturday, September 13, 2014

New Kid

I made it through the first full week of my senior. I already feel exhausted and wish the school year was over. I don't want to go school or do any of my college applications. I wish it was all over already. I just want to be in college having skipped this year entirely.
My friend Tia and I started eating lunch with the new kid, his name is Chris. He's a senior from the school that I was going to go to this year but could not. Chris seems alright, but I don't know him well enough to make a full assessment of him. It would be easier know who used to hang out with before he came here. He is in band and takes nerd classes so he can't be that bad.
I'm still talking to Henry. My friend Tianna wants us to be friends with benefits. I don't want that. Henry does, I think. He wants to hang out Monday I'll find a way to get out of it or hang out for a little bit then go home. It's hard for me to find the time to hang out on school days. I have homework every night, and I've started making dinner on Mondays and Thursdays. Tuesdays I have Gorge Strings and Sinfonietta. Thursdays I have lessons from 3:00-5:15. Mondays and Wednesdays are the only days I have that I can do homework. I'll tell him around 5 that I have to go home so I can start dinner. I do normally start dinner around that time. I'm hungry by that time, and my dad usually gets home a few minutes after I finish making dinner. I really don't want to hang out with Henry at all for a number of reasons. I don't even know why I'm talking to him. I guess I'm lonely and want someone to talk to. I don't know. I kinda feel like a zombie right now. Almost as if I'm not the one living my life. Someone else is.

No comments:

Post a Comment