Sunday, August 31, 2014

End of Summer

I had a fantastic weekend to end the summer. I went camping Friday night with my dad and the usual people we camp with. My dad had me drive the Xterra with the boat hitched to the back, and had me back the trailer into the river. A slightly frustrating experience to say the least. The weather was kinda bad this weekend not the nice sunny days that I enjoy. Tianna and I saw The Head and The Heart in concert last night which was positively amazing, fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, and so many other words that I can't even think of. They are so brilliant in concert. I love their albums, but the concert was so much better than their albums. I wish I could go to another concert tomorrow that would make me so happy. I really wanted to shirk my responbilities and just follow them for the rest of their tour. Unfortunately, I am not able to do that. I'm excited for next weekend too because I get to see the Avett Brothers, and they possess the most beautiful voices in the entire world. I can't wait to be completely done with school, so I can throw myself further into music. I want to learn as much as I possibly can, and I want nothing more than to meet my idols in music and just get the chance to work with them. I can't think of anything that would make me happier than to play just one song with each band that I love so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment