Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Woo

I've been working for my dad all summer, and recently he hired a new guy. The new guy is my dad's best friend's son. My dad and his best friend used to take all of us kids camping to go fishing. Out of their kids combined there are five. I am the youngest and the only girl. Now the guy my dad hired I have recently started referring to him as "The Rapist," only in my mind head of course, because he sounds like he's going a rapist when talking to customers on the phone. Also he keeps asking me what I do over the weekend and trying to talk to me when he and I are the only ones in the office. I guess most people would just consider him trying to make small talk, but I prefer to let my mind come up with all these weird scenarios. It keeps me entertained while doing mindless work.
I also cut my hair really short just yesterday. My hair had grown just past halfway down my back now it's basically a pixie cut. I like my short hair, but it's taking some time to get used to it. I think it makes me more attractive than before probably because it makes me stand out more instead of having your routine boring long haired teenage girl. I'm going to have to make some changes if I want to survive this last year of high school since I only have one really close friend left at the high school, and she is extremely sheltered so she's a bit out of touch with reality. I only have four and a half classes for the whole year meaning I'll have quite a bit of free time on my hands to do basically nothing until it comes time to apply for colleges and scholarships. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment