Saturday, August 2, 2014

Blisters in the Sun

Yesterday, this little blisters started showing up on my hands and feet. These blisters are still on my body, and I had to stand on the blisters on my feet for 3 hours today. My feet felt like they were on fire for a long time after that, so I crawled around on my hands and knees whenever I needed to go to the bathroom or the kitchen. I also accidentally bought DVD-Rs instead of CD-Rs and the wrong eyeliner. I did manage to buy the correct album of The Head and The Heart: Let's Be Still. I think if I messed that up I would have completely broken down today. I have been having one of the worst summers ever. I got rejected by a guy that I still like, I had the stomach flu, I had an ongoing cold for three weeks, I have blisters on my feet now, I have hardly tanned at all, and I haven't hung out with any of my friends in a month. The last time I talked to someone face to face was this morning at the grocery store. It was Henry and all we said was hi. Since then I've been yet again watching Parks and Rec and listening to The Head and The Heart. I am the world's most depressing person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment