Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dog Days

I've been out of it for a while recently. I had to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I got up at four in the morning for all the three days and got off work around 4:30. I work three very long days where I have to take care of children that are between 1-2 years old which means they are incapable of doing anything by themselves. I change diapers, pat backs to make them sleep, sit with them while they eat, and clean up all the messes they make. I do all of this for about ten hours a day when you account for my lunch breaks. This past Friday and Saturday my stomach the whole time I was working. Saturday, I got home, laid down for a little bit, ate some dinner, and began to throw up around 10 at night. I threw up all night and didn't stop until 7 or 8 Sunday morning. I still am not in great shape. I don't feel like eating, and standing takes effort. I hope to be in better condition for Thursday and Friday. I don't have to work this Saturday because we're getting the fifth off instead of the fourth. I get to spend the fourth with Tianna, Scott, and Henry which I'm super excited about. I just hope one of them wakes me up before they start setting off fireworks. I told them I was going to take a nap at Tianna's house before everybody got there so hopefully they'll wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment