Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4th

My fourth of July was pretty uneventful. I got off work, took a shower, and watched Catfish. I went up to Tianna's house around 10:00 watched the fireworks get set off from a barge in the middle of the river. The fireworks were pretty incredible. Tianna didn't get home from work until after the fireworks were done. I hung out with Scott and Henry before she got there. Tianna's mom pointed out that I was much louder when Tianna got there. It probably has to do with the fact that I don't do well in a group setting although three people isn't much of a group. 
I found out recently that Henry doesn't want to date which is kind of bad news for me. Apparently, a label is intended for high schoolers. I don't think that being able to call someone your boyfriend is a high school thing but that's just me. I suppose it's not a big deal, but I guess I'm tired of feeling trashy. I haven't ever done much to be treated like I'm trashy but that doesn't seem to stop people. Tianna told me I have to prove that I'm not trashy that just sounds like a load of bullshit to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment