Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Distractions are a Blessing

I have fallen into a summer routine. Monday- I work for my dad Tuesday- I have two lessons and find something to do with the free time in between Wednesday- I do whatever I please until about seven which is when I go to bed Thursday- I go to work Friday- go to work Saturday- go to work Sunday- I do whatever I please. I have to keep myself distracted so as to stop myself from feeling the self loathing that has overcome my idle mind. I read a fantastic book called Ashfall by Mike Mullin, and I want to get the sequel to it. I discovered a wonderful singer/songwriter Emmy the Great. She has a lovely voice, and a song that caught my attention straight from the first verse. I realized that all it takes is an amazing song to make me want to marry the composer of it. Henry and I still talk even if it isn't going anywhere I do like his company when it can be provided. I'm going to The Head and the Heart concert in August which I'm super stoked for. I love those guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment