Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Job

I can't wait for this week to be over. It's orientation week for my new job, and it is so boring. I'm working for a head start that is offered for the migrant workers that come to our town for the summer. Unfortunately, this means I have to be at work at 4:45 in the morning. I'm a terrible morning person so this should be interesting. I think I'm going to be working with the infants so there won't be too much to do.
My cousin is getting married this weekend, and we're going to her wedding. My dad RSVPed as Tianna instead of as the people who are actually going. My brother Josh is going to be riding down with us, and he probably won't talk to me at all which is any different than how it's been for the past four or five months. He does have a new job working for a local TV station. Maybe he'll be in a better mood than usual. Henry came over yesterday. The two of us hung out for a while. His friend that he doesn't see much called him up so he left to hang out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment