Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Barbecue Turns to Fishing Trip

On Sunday, my dad, his girlfriend, and I went to a barbecue three hours away from where we live because my dad's friend's son came home from Afghanistan. He was over there for a year as an engineer, and now he's going to be working for my dad in July. We went to the barbecue decided to stay an extra night, then decided to stay to go fishing, and didn't come home until today. My dad's girlfriend left Monday morning so my dad's friend had to drive us home. Unfortunately, we did not catch any fish yesterday not even a bite. I did okay some songs for them on Sunday night around the campfire. My dad's friend told me I had confidence in what I do, and that I sing from the core as he put it. He thinks it comes naturally for me as I have been told by others before him. I don't know exactly what they mean. I get that I can sigh tread very easily and pick up stuff well when it comes to music, but I don't understand how someone can tell that a person has a natural ability just by how they play.

No comments:

Post a Comment