Thursday, June 12, 2014

First Days of Summer

Yesterday was my last day of school as well as my interview for a summer job. I got the job thankfully because I need money. Tianna and I were at my house talking about my cousin, Mitchell. I was telling her how creeped out my dad was by his senior picture. Mitchell is a very creepy guy.  Tianna got the idea of putting pictures of Mitchell all around my house to freak my dad. We printed out 54 copies of the same picture of Mitchell. We put one on the fridge, milk container, cereal box, toilet, mirror, walls, my dad's bed, in his book, and over my nephew's face in the photo album. We also put one in his winter coat pocket so he'll find it months from now. When he got home he saw the pictures asked why there was a picture of Mitchell on the doggie door. Then he found the one on his bed and said oh now that is just creepy. I left to go to a movie, came back to find one on my bedroom door.
Today, I went in to fill out a bunch of paperwork for my new job. The lady who went through all of the paperwork was my ex boyfriend's sister. She asked me if I was related to the teacher at the elementary school which of course I am because that's my mom. She then proceeded to ask if I knew her brother to which I said maybe pretending like I had no clue who her brother was. She said his name and I said yes I knew him. The reason why all of this was extremely awkward is because she used to hate me. She would never talk to me when I was at their house. She basically refused to acknowledge my presence up until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment