Sunday, May 1, 2016

Dad's Day

This weekend was a good weekend. My dad came up for Dad's Day, but he took me to a Mariners game on Friday before Dad's Day. It was a good game Felix was pitching and Martin made an awesome last play that pretty much won the game for them. They have a pretty decent start to the season so far which is nice. I hope they keep it up then they might make it to the playoffs this year. We also went to the Sounders game yesterday the Sounders won too. I didn't really get what was going on but we had fun. We ate at Beecher's afterwards, they have such good Mac and Cheese. It was crazy busy there which makes sense all the tourists probably go there. This morning we went to the bakery a couple blocks away like we always do. I like it there but ironically I only go there when my dad comes to visit. We also saw the musical, The Spitfire Grill, last night that was pretty good too, but I still like the play they did at the beginning of the year the best.
In other news I get to apply for housing tomorrow. My friend Becky and I are going to try living in the apartments on campus. We have to room with a random third person though because Natasha still isn't talking to us. Oh well at least this way we'll get to meet a new person that goes here.
I have an interview on Tuesday to be broadcast manager at our school's radio station. I'm pretty nervous about it, but I went heart broken if I don't get it. I would like to get the job, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment