Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mixed Feelings

I thought things were going to get better for me this quarter, but it kind of seems like one thing gets fixed something else goes wrong. Natasha isn't talking to me anymore, and I don't even know. Every time I've texted her she ignores my message. I've tried talking to her in person, but she keeps avoiding me. I don't know what I did or if I did anything, but either way she's refusing to talk to me. At least Becky is still talking to me probably because Natasha has been ignoring her too. Dennis told me today that she's been having problems with her boyfriend's family and that her boyfriend isn't going to be able to visit like he had planned. I guess she wants to be alone, but she could tell me that instead of flat ignoring me. I just don't get it. 
In other happier news, my dad is coming to visit me next weekend, and I have an interview for the job I applied for. So that's pretty exciting. Also, I learned how to record audio for a concert last week, and sometime this quarter I'm supposed to do it on my own. Overall, this week has been pretty good except Natasha not talking to me. I wish she would say something to me even if it's just leave me alone or I don't want to talk to you, that would be better than absolutely nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment