Thursday, May 12, 2016

Beautiful

This morning I had a test in Aural Skills, and we had to sing the five types of scales without the piano. Afterwards my LA said that I have a good sense of pitch because I always stay in the right key, but I need to have confidence. She as far as to say, "You don't know your beautiful, musically." It made my day. She's one of my favorite people here even though the only times I've really talked to her have been because she's my LA for Aural Skills.
I found out yesterday I got 90% on my philosophy mid term which made me super happy. I still haven't gotten my mid term back for Music Theory which is making me nervous because I need to know if I did miserably on it or not.
Lately, I've been listening Mason Jennings' album, Blood of Man. It's probably the most underrated album I have ever listened to. I love it! I love his style, lyrics, everything. He's really an amazing songwriter and I don't know why he's not more popular. It makes me kind of depressed. All I want to do is listen to his album. I've even been avoiding my homework because of it. I wonder if he knows how beautiful his music is.

No comments:

Post a Comment