Monday, April 21, 2014

Doggie Out The Window

When it gets warm enough outside I like to keep my window while I sleep. I like have to feel the breeze on my face. It's nice and refreshing especially at the end of the day. Every night both of my dogs sleep in my room which can be a good thing and a bad thing. I like to cuddle with my dog as I'm falling asleep, but the other dog won't sleep on my bed. That dog sleeps on the floor and snores louder than any human. The dog that sleeps in my bed likes to bark at nothing which only happens on occasion during the winter. There are some nights in the spring that she wakes me up four times in one night with her barking. She's been doing that recently, so I decided to take the screen out of my window. Now, anytime my dog barks I throw her out my window. She can still get back inside, because we have doggie door, but she can't come back in my room and keep barking. Don't worry my window is about five feet from the ground, and I drop her gently from my window. I don't want to hurt her just make her stop barking.

No comments:

Post a Comment