Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break

I'm slightly sad in this current moment. The reason is I finished watching all the episodes of The Newsroom available, and it's only the first full day of my spring break. I still have until Thursday before I leave for vacation. My dad and I are going to go look at colleges in Texas near Austin. Since Austin has become the live music capital of the world I have a very strong desire to go there, but I have to spend the next few days finding something to do with myself. I was going to watch The Newsroom, but I finished it which required me to watch somewhere around ten one-hour episodes. As you may have already gathered I have no life. I need to find another T.V. series to watch or read as many Sherlock Holmes books I can. I'll probably end up doing the latter of those two options.

No comments:

Post a Comment