Sunday, March 23, 2014

Guilty Pleasure #3

This morning I give to you guilty pleasure number three. It would have to be my love for the character Sherlock Holmes. I'm sure I've mentioned the character before on other posts, but I love the character. I watched the movies Robert Downey Jr. made, the BBC series of Sherlock is when I really began to love Sherlock Holmes. He plays violin amazingly, solves crimes, is socially inept, and much more. The one thing about Sherlock Holmes that I dislike very much is that he smokes tobacco. Other than that Sherlock Holmes is perfect. I have decided to read the originally books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle whenever I get the chance. I also desperately want to go to London to see St. Bartholomew's Hospital, because it was an important place in the BBC series. I even told my dad that I'm convinced he's real and that I was going to find him when I hypothetically go to London in the future. Just to clear things up that was a joke. I don't really think Sherlock Holmes is real person but if he was that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment