Monday, June 20, 2016

Time Machine Needed

So it's been about ten days since I've been home, and honestly I cannot wait to go back already. This is going to be a very long summer I can tell. Mostly because there's almost always someone here except for maybe a couple of hours on my day off other than that people are here constantly. I really miss when it was just my dad and me living here, and I would have quite a bit of time to myself most days. Although I'm thinking about going to Idaho for fourth of July weekend with one of my friends which could be nice. At least it will give me a break from being home for a couple of days. I'm tired of everyone at work and at my house, and it's not even July yet. Someone please get me a time machine so I can skip past these three awful months. At least the Avett Brothers' album is coming out this Friday. I also should check to see if my grades for last quarter have been posted yet. They hadn't posted grades yet last week, so it's possible they've done it by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment