Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Countdowns Begin

Last weekend, I got to see Everclear which was really fun and amazing. I've been listening to Everclear my whole life, and I have always loved that song, "Wonderful," as well as many others but "Wonderful" was kind of the anthem of my childhood. Art Alexakis has always been one of my favorite musicians, but he's one of the few that I actually idolize as a person. He has overcome so much in his life that it's incredibly inspiring. I think he's the greatest musician to have come out of Portland, and he's definitely in my top three favorite as well as Bruce Springsteen and Scott Avett. Speaking of, Scott Avett, I cannot wait for the Avett Brothers' new album to come out. It's only 9 MORE DAYS until it's released. I also get to go see them in concert in July which I'm completely stoked for as well. There are so many exciting things going on in music that I'm ecstatic. I really can't wait until I'm a part of all of it. Someday, someone will be looking forward to something I recorded or something that I helped record, depending on what I end up doing. Either way someday someone will be anxiously awaiting a concert or an album or anything else that I may have taken part in creating, and that's honestly an exhilarating thought. I don't want to be famous I just want to make an impact somehow, and music will be the way I get to do that, and I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment