Saturday, March 19, 2016

Old Friends

Today, I hung out with one of my friends from high school. It's been a long time since I've seen her. Since she moved in with her boyfriend our senior year I haven't talked to her until the start of this school year. It was really nice to see her especially because she's one of the few people who knows everything about me and doesn't judge me for it. I know that I could probably tell her anything and she would still be friends with me. I kinda felt awkward a little bit because her boyfriend was there for a lot of it, and the last time I saw him he didn't like me because he thought I was trying to break them up. Anyways, I don't care what he thinks of me anymore especially after what she told me on Thursday. She called me up to tell me that they were breaking me up and that he's been really abusive towards her. He hasn't hit her, but he shouldn't be treating her the way he does. It makes me really sad honestly. I know she's a much better person than she thinks. Although she does seem happier and more confident than she used to be, but I don't really know for sure. I know the main reason she's staying with him is because we've known him for so long. Also she's liked him for a really long time. I hope she figures out what she wants, and she gets that for herself. I know she can be more than she is right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment