Monday, February 29, 2016

Group Chat

Last day of February! I actually don't know why that is exciting other than that means it's only almost Spring Break which would be more exciting if I didn't have to go home. Although the upside is I get to see BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN over break!!! I cannot wait for that!
Lately, my wrist is absolutely killing, so I bought a wrist splint. I wear it at night and during the day when I'm on the computer, but I think I need to get some sort of tape to use while playing violin because that's when it hurts the most. I think I'll look for some KT tape when I go run some errands today.
I have an orchestra concert this week. I'm pretty nervous for it although I say that before every concert it seems like. I just hope I can play without wanting to cry that seems to be common occurrence for me. Musician pain is kind of the worse thing in the world due to the uncomfortable positions we put ourselves in for extended periods of time. It sucks.
My friends Natasha, Dennis, Becky and I all have a group chat on Facebook that we use to talk to each other pretty much all day. It's a lot of fun actually. We also have another that has Natasha's boyfriend as well because he really wanted to be part of a group chat.
My latest music obsession is Lucy Dacus. Her debut album, No Burden is a masterpiece. I absolutely love it! Her voice is incredible, her lyrics cause you to do some soul searching, and her songs all together are beautiful. Plus she's just kind of an adorable human. I watched a live performance of her it was pretty funny. She's probably my new favorite person. I think if we knew each other we'd be best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment