Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lost Dog

I have the cutest little dachshund anyone could ask for but sometimes she can be a real pain.
See she really is adorable. 
Anyway this past week she's run away twice. The first time she was only gone for over night when I received a phone call in the morning from my best friend. She woke up to have my dog in her house and was very confused as to why she was there. It turns my friend's sister found not knowing it was my dog. They were going to take her to the pound until my friend told her sister it was my dog so I got her back that time. This time she ran away sometime on Friday. I called the pound the next day they said they didn't have her. I printed out posters of her and put them, because she doesn't have tag because she lost it. Later that evening my dad calls me saying he was looking at my dog's picture on our local pound's website. Now I can't get my dog until Tuesday because the pound is closed on Sunday and Monday. I did leave a message, and I might be able to get her tomorrow. I hope I can. She's my little cuddle buddy, and I want her back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment