Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Changes

I recently had my last band concert of the year as well as last Jazz band concert. I don't have to get up so early anymore. In band though we still have to work on "Pomp and Circumstance" for graduation. I can't wait for this year to be over because that means I'll be a senior year which also means one last year of high school. Woot! I am in the process of making a decision on if I want to change schools for next year. I guess it sounds stupid to switch schools for one year, but my best friend is moving, and I didn't want to be stuck here without her. We're not going to the same school though. She's going to do online school and do acting stuff, and I'm going to high school in the next town over which is only twenty miles away. I won't know a single soul, but it will be a chance to start over and work on my social skills which are terrible. Also I'd be able to take better music classes there. I do want to go there I'm just scared about being the new kid as I imagine most would be. One of my friends' parents said it would be a stupid idea since I'd be spending extra money on gas,but my dad already works there so we'd just carpool together. I can carpool home with other people if I have to get back here earlier than my dad. I think it could be a great opportunity for me to enjoy my last year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment