Monday, October 28, 2013

Meltdowns

I'm in my room putting my clothes, because I haven't done laundry in awhile, and the floor of my room is covered in clothing. My dad had left for about fifteen minutes to go to the post office. When he came back, he comes to my room to tell me he's leaving that my brother is the middle of some sort of melt down. He leaves me with his debit card, so I can get food if I want anything. He doesn't tell me when he's coming back or what the hell is wrong with my brother just gets in the shower and afterwards leaves.
Now my brother lives somewhere around 5-6 hours away, so for my dad to drop everything and go attend to my brothers needs must mean it needs to be pretty serious. My dad told me before he left he might be bringing my brother back here, so I'm not sure what to think. My brother has a tendency to be a little over dramatic and this could be somewhat of a Peter cries wolf type thing. The fact that my dad didn't really tell me much about my brother's current emotional state is leaving my mind wandering. I'm trying to keep it from the worst places and so far that's working. I'm keeping myself occupied with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Reddit. My dad just called me but that was just to see how I'm doing not to give me any updates on my brother. I have to remember though he's not there yet and won't be for a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment