Saturday, October 19, 2013

For the Love of Music

I am in love!....with music. I couldn't possibly be in love with a human that I regularly interact with. My one and only true passion is music. I can't say that I will ever be able to love anyone or anything more. If my life didn't have music, it would have no meaning. Music makes it easy for me to be in love with it when it provides me with talented eye candy. My only hope is that there will be the same type of talented attract males when the day comes for me to fall in love with a person, which won't be for multiple years. Although this future person has a lot of expectations to live up to considering my present interests. I mean a person can't get much better than Scott Avett, Marcus Mumford, or Wesley Schultz. Those guys are truly amazing. Not only are they talented, but they are attractive although I'm sure part of the attraction is their incredible talent. I just that someday I can be close to what they are. Each concert I've been to has made me want what they have so badly. I want to be an indie folk musician is that too much to ask? I already write my own songs. I just need a band to go with them. I want to keep folk music alive for as long as possible, and I believe I can help. My dream is to someday play with The Avett Brothers, Mumford and Sons, and The Lumineers. Not necessarily all at the same time, but at some point I would love it if that were ever made possible. I feel in a sense that if I can't have a career as a musician that my life will have been for nothing. Okay, maybe, not entirely nothing, but I just wouldn't be happy with myself if I didn't become a musician. I would be a disappointment to myself. Music is all I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment