Monday, August 1, 2016

Pokemon Go

Recently, I've been spending quite a bit of time playing Pokemon Go even after I made fun of my friends for playing it. But as it turns out, it's actually really fun. It's getting me out of the house and doing something on my days off other than hanging out with Tianna, who is currently out of town, or helping my mom clean out her house in the hopes that I'll stay on her good side and she will give me her car which so far seems to be working. However, that could end any day now. My dad and I like to take my dog, P-Knut for walks and play Pokemon at the same time. Tonight, we went downtown to walk around, and there were about 20 people gathered between two Pokestops because there were lure modules at both stops. It was kind of cool to see. People in this stupid town getting out of their houses and congregating in a random places across town. It's better than the alternative which is everybody stay indoors playing Xbox and smoking pot all day. It's also kind of fun being part of something that you know other people are enjoying, and it's almost as if you're all part of this club. You walk around and recognize other people who are doing the same thing as you even though they're perfect strangers. Everybody at work kind of thinks it's lame, but oh well they haven't tried it so how would they know. There's this one guy who I grew up with who was about to bash on the game until I said I play it. Today, he asked me about my Pokemon, and asked me if I had Pikachu yet which unfortunately I do not. My mom told me she thinks ISIS is using it to spy on the US which I think is stupid because they could just use Google Earth for that shit. Sometimes I swear to god I am adopted because of the people in my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment