Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Little Garbage Dog

This morning when I woke up neither of my dogs were in the house to greet me which is very unusual since Tweakers hardly ever leaves the chair in the living room. I went to the bathroom and still they were both nowhere to be found. I looked out the window as I sometimes do in the morning, and I see something in the trash can. I had just put the lid on the trash yesterday because the lid had gotten blown down the street. The thing I see in trash can kind of looks like the top of Tweakers' head, but I think why would my dog be in the trash? I notice the object move, so I decide to go outside and find out what is going on. When I get out there this is what I see:

I have no idea why he was in there because he was just sitting there. He wasn't eating anything, just sitting. It was the most bizarre thing he's ever done. Even since Monday when he squeezed between this old ladies picket fence to play with her dogs. My dad had to go back and get him because he was in her yard sniffing the other dogs. I think because he lost weight he's become more adventurous like he was when he was a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment