Sunday, April 12, 2015

Too Much School

This last week I went to only three days of school because I went to a preview of the college I'm going to next year. Also Friday we didn't have school the end of the quarter so it was a grading day for teachers. On Tuesday, our principal decided to have a tardy sweep of course I was late. Part of this tardy sweep is you go to the attendance office and write your name on a piece of paper causing you to be even later for class. It makes tons of sense right? All of this is to give you detention for being late to a random class period, and they do this tardy sweep about every other month so the whole thing is kind of dumb. Especially if someone is rarely late and happens to be one or two minutes late. Later that day I went home to work on a paper and came back before lunch to print it off at the school. As I'm walking down the hall I get stopped by the same idiot subsitute who stops me in the hall every time he's there during the same class period. Tuesday, he asked, "have you been wandering the hall this entire time?" I said, "no, I just got here." He of course had to ask why I just got to school so I told him I had a free period and went home. He then left me alone. The whole thing was so irritating. I don't even know why that dumbass is allowed so much authority at our school when he doesn't even work there full time. I can't wait to graduate. It's less than two months away, but that's too much time for me. I am ready to move on. After the preview, I'm actually kind of excited to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment