Friday, March 20, 2015

Something is Amiss

I was driving home the other night after Sinfonietta, and I had a plastic water bottle that I was drinking out of because I am always super thirsty after playing for so long. I had set the water bottle back in the cup holder and picked up a few minutes later to another drinking. It started to drip all over my seat, so I turned on the light in the car to find out what was going on. I discovered there was a hole in the bottom of the bottle, and that a fishing lure was in the cup holder where I had previously placed the water bottle. After some thought I decided to put the water bottle in the coffee cup I had been drinking out of earlier that day. I went to take a drink this time with the support of the coffee cup. Having forgotten that I hadn't finished my coffee from that afternoon, my pants were soaked through with coffee too. When I got home I went to change my pants and saw I had been wearing white underwear so now my underwear has a large coffee stain on it.
In our town, a guy recently committed suicide after receiving eviction papers because his house was being foreclosed. The police heard gunshots from inside and brought in a bunch of manpower because they had no idea what was happening. There's video online of this little robot that has a camera on it, but it didn't seem to do anything useful. His house caught on fire, and they let it burn for quite sometime before putting out the fire. The two elementary schools near the house were on lockdown, one of the schools was where my mom works. I have no idea why the high school wasn't put on lockdown since you could see the house from the front of the school. Apparently, they don't care what happens to the high schoolers. I guess I can't blame them. Anyways, it turns out the guy had shot one of his dogs but not the other two or himself even though there were five gunshots. He set his house on fire and died of smoke inhalation. The whole thing was really messed up. Something must have been really wrong with the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment