Friday, March 27, 2015

Black Buggy

I went to the coast with my dad for a couple days. I just got back today. It was really fun and surprisingly sunny. We played Skee Ball, rented a pedal, found part of a pine tree and stood it up in the sand and decorated it with sand dollars. Ate way too much food as well but that's okay I'll be skinny someday or not that's okay too. On the way back we stopped at an Amish furniture store which was pretty interesting. We bought a wooden marble toy as well as a wooden loon that has leather feet that flap against the floor when you push it. My dad hadn't wanted to go, but I was curious. I thought it might have real Amish people there, but it didn't just a guy pretending to be Amish. My dad thought the owner's little boy was blind and kept saying his name was Malachi.
I have decided that Courtney Barnett is my new favorite female musician. She has some really good lyrics. She also has a sort of Nirvana sound. Anyway, I like her music I've been looking for a female songwriter that I feel I can connect with, and I finally found one thanks to the Rolling Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment