Friday, January 9, 2015

Confrontations

I for some reason decided that it would be a grand idea to start taking over my life. Unfortunately, I think I tried to take on too much at once. I tried to take out two problems tonight, and so far neither one of those problems is going well. This is probably why I should sleep on things before attempting confrontation. I might actually formulate a plan before. I also did my confrontations that wussy way over texting, but there is a reason for that too. Both the people I decided to express my thoughts to
are people I can only contact through texting. One of them was my mother, she's always a tough one no matter how you try to talk to her, but I do really need the money from my bank account that is in her name too because of child-parent crap. I have a large sum of money in that account that will be extremely helpful for college which is just a huge ball of anxiety that I'm trying not to think about yet. I really need to get a grip on my social anxiety or I fear I may be alone for all eternity, but then again that might not be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment